things i am not good at -
- camel riding. apparently crying is an extreme response (even if your camel driver is a bully) and my limbs are absolutely on fire.
- motorcycle and cow dodging. a cow bucked me yesterday because i encroached on it's personal space (something that I didn't realise was possible in this country.)
- dealing with the stingiest, oiliest driver in all of india. sometimes i actually have to sit in the back of the car mouthing curses at him to vent my anger. i do not want to marry your son, i do not want to steal items from the hotel for you.
- being unwell in india. enough said.
things I am awesome at.
- being white. our photo's are circling the india mobile network due to people taking our snaps...despite the fact that i look god awful all of the time.
- crying and playing (query playing) stupid to get out of trouble.
- getting bargain deals.
all is going well despite my frazzled tone. it's a lot to take in and i'll be glad when the driving tour of Raj is over so we can wave goodbye to Tinku, the driver from hell. having lots of fun, NO FIGHTS between megz and I and I have a fairly good idea of where my passport is at all times. Shaweeet!