Monday, March 15, 2010

I just want to make it really clear that I don't believe in blogs. I think giving a blank canvas to a person with a demonstrated tendency to whinge is, well not dangerous, but potentially annoying. I have only read two blogs I like, the others have involved fantastic entries listing the subjects' lists of admirers and crapping on about people like the internet is not an open medium. wangs.

I am basing this decision to make mini entires on the fact that until I get my feet, I feel like I am on a holiday of sorts. Holiday blogging is acceptable. Reasons this is a holiday,

  • I am living out of a suitcase.
  • I am sweating. A lot.
  • I am completely lost and have no orientation.
I've spent the day napping and wandering. I independently worked out my travel route to get to the city, (tram 57 for those playing at home) but after getting so excited about finding it and texting Jill to get direct instructions on how to get into the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD to get on this moving death trap, I went in the wrong direction. No powers of deduction for me, I wondered why the city of Melbourne looked so derelict before reaching the final stop in some kind of ghetto hood. Missed the stop on the way back as well.

but other than that pretty uneventful day. weird to be so busy with people two days before and now I'm relishing conversation with people...definitely feeling lonely.

Going to try and convince a librarian to live with me. Fingers crossed!

Kel.

No comments:

Post a Comment